Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Woohoo!

Hello,

Liv here, if you don't know me, then get off my blog. Not really, please, stick around. No, don't go. Stay. Please?

ANYWAY! My drop dead gorgeous boyfriend (Chris) and I are heading on an ice cream tour of Europe. Ok, that's not entirely true. We're going on a tour of Europe, I've decided to try the ice creams in all the different cities.

Our itinerary?
Rome, Italy
Porto Venere, Italy
Gruyeres, Switzerland
Hamburg, Germany
Krakow, Poland
Singapore, Singapore

It doesn't sound like much but it's going to be HOOGE! Whatevs. You're totally jealous and yes, I'm slightly delirious at this point. Caffeine & tiredness make for one cuh-rayzee lady!

I'll be updating here whenever I get the time, the aim is to eat the ice cream, not miss days because I'm cooped up in an internet cafe. I'm sure you get what I mean.

Chris says: *grunt* doughnut nom.

Yes, he's slightly delirious too. We make *quite* the pair at the moment. You totally *don't* wish you were us....I don't know, I can't keep up anymore.

I think I'll just go now.

Talk soon!!

Chris & Liv

1 comment:

  1. please assure me that you will do the eye-rollingly gimmicky thing and eat some Gruyère in Gruyères?

    ReplyDelete